- Immediate provisional restoration
- Intraosseous section available in three lengths – 7, 10 and 14 mm
- Diameter of 2.1 mm
- Easy straightforward insertion
- Possibility of parallelism correction
LASAK one-piece temporary ProImplant implants enable the temporary treatment of patients with high aesthetic and functional demands with an existing prosthesis or with provisional fixed dentures during the healing period for permanent implants or graft sites. These temporary implants are made from Titanium Grade 4. The bendable implant section enables the provisional implants to be optimally aligned. LASAK temporary ProImplant implants have been in clinical use since 2008.
These temporary ProImplant implants give your patients the opportunity to leave your practice immediately after implantation with a functional denture. This way, they can enjoy their lives without any aesthetic or functional restrictions and participate in social life during the necessary healing period.
The bone bed is prepared with the ProImplant final drill with a diameter of 1.5 mm.
LASAK ProImplant implants can be easily placed using the extend driver or the Unigrip (possibly together with the ratchet). After six months at the latest, the ProImplant implants can be removed with the same instruments.
Using the ProImplant parallelizer, you can check as well as correct the parallelism of the ProImplant implants.
- Support for immediate loaded, provisional restorations
- Protection of soft tissue over healing implant sites
- Protection of the grafted area