- Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
- 1 membrane/box
- Non-resorbable, Titanium-reinforced
The Titanium-reinforced non-resorbable high density PTFE membrane Cytoplast™ Ti-250 is mainly used for guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration (GTR) procedures. It acts as a barrier membrane in the augmented area for a dedicated time. It holds the bone graft (f.e. OssaBase-HA or PORESORB-TCP) in place and prevents the undesired migration of soft tissues into the augmentation area.
- 250 microns thick
- Non-resorbable high-density PTFE membrane
- Ideal for ridge augmentation and grafting bony defects missing one or more walls
- Membrane can be molded and shaped for tenting and space maintenance
- Titanium frame may be trimmed and shaped to create additional space for bone growth
- Although primary closure is recommended for long healing periods, dense PTFE membranes are impervious to bacteria and can withstand exposure
Often used with on-lay grafting in ridge augmentation procedures, Cytoplast™ Ti-250 titanium-reinforced membranes provide clinicians with the predictability they are accustomed to with the Cytoplast™ TXT-200 membranes, along with the added benefit of a titanium frame to maintain space during guided bone regeneration. These membranes are also popular for adding structural support when grafting 3 or 4-walled extraction sites.
Although primary closure in ridge augmentation procedures is recommended, Cytoplast™ Ti-250 membranes incorporate a high-density PTFE base (Cytoplast™ TXT-200) that is engineered to withstand exposure as long as soft tissue has 360° coverage around the edges of the membrane.
- AN membrane is designed for narrow single-tooth extraction sites, especially where one bony wall is missing
- PS membrane is designed for large extraction sites and limited ridge augmentation
- PL membrane is designed for large bony defects, including ridge augmentation
- XL membrane is designed for very large bony defects, including ridge augmentation
- AS membrane is designed for single-tooth extraction sites, especially where one or more bony walls are missing
- BL membrane is designed for large buccal defects; shape with fixation points outside of the defect area
- AP membrane is designed for periodontal defects in the anterior
- PP membrane is designed for periodontal defects in the posterior